Monday, July 2, 2012

:: OMEGA SEAMASTER PROFESSIONAL 300 m ::









OPINION

The Omega Seamaster Professional is one of my favorite watches.

Part of my top ten favorite watches.

This watch has a special story for me. My father gave it to me in August 2001, days before he died. It's a great memory I have of my father.

It's a very nice watch to wear. It has a great readability of the dial. To be an stainless steel watch is a watch very light and very comfortable on the wrist.

Water resistant to 300 meters. With helium escape valve located at 10 hours.

It has unidirectional bezel, screw down crown, screw case back with a nice engraving of seahorse of Omega Seamaster.

Automatic precision movement, certified chronometer by the COSC.

And we must not forget that James Bond's watch...


TECHNICAL DATA

- Movement Type: Automatic
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 41 mm (without crown)
- Thickness: 11 mm
- Band width: 20 mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 47 mm
- Weight: 171 gr. with stainless steel band
- Movement/Caliber: automatic certified chronometer by COSC
- Product No.: ----
- Watch Crystal: sapphire
- Dial: blue waves
- Bracelet Material: Stainless steel band
- Water proof: 300 meters

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment