Sunday, May 6, 2012

:: AQUASTAR GENEVE SEATIME ::

  
OPINION                                                           

I'm Sergi Fernandez, enthusiast and collector of watches for over 20 years. My great passion is vintage diver watches. 
I would start by a watch from my personal collection, the Aquastar Seatime.
It is a watch from the 70's, with a moveable inner bezel with the crown. The emblem of this brand is a starfish, and I love it.
On the website of the brand AQUASTAR can see the history of the brand:


http://www.aquastar.ch/en/1960.asp

For this occasion I have put the watch a mesh strap that looks great.

TECHNICAL DATA                                                     

- Movement Type: Automatic
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Band width: 20mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 42mm
- Weight: --- g
- Movement/Caliber: automatic swiss made
- Product No.: ----
- Watch Crystal: plexyglass
- Dial: black
- Bracelet Material: mesh band.
- Water proof

WEB SITE                                                         

1 comment:

  1. To sell.
    Got also one. For my point of view, it is a little bit too small for a mans arm. I want to sell it. Does anyone know a fair price for a used watch like this ?
    piano.man@ish.de

    ReplyDelete